Monday 13 April 2015

Run or Dye - I`m In, Are You??

Regular readers of my blog will know that I have been on a fitness and weight loss mission for just over a year now.

The main exercise activity I like to do is run; whether it be on the treadmill in the gym or running around the beautiful heathland that I am very lucky to live next to.

I dont do it as often as I should do but love the feeling of freedom that running gives you.





Now sometimes I admit it can be a bit boring just plodding along so I was so excited to hear about Run or Dye 5k events that have been organised around the country this year.

Click HERE to see if there is an event near you.



Whether you are a beginner or running pro you can take part in the most colourful 5k course in the world. Over the 5k course you are pelted with paint powder so become your own rainbow canvas!!


Just when you think you can`t become any more colourful you cross the finish line and enter the Finish Festival; join other finishers and jam out with the awesome MC`s and count down to the moment when you get to join in the colouring fun and open your packet of colour and paint the sky!!!!


This looks like so much fun and I am definitely going to join in, my only worry is how my car is going to look once I`ve driven home!!!

I`m taking part in the Bournemouth race on the 11th of July so check back to check out the fun I had!! Let me know if you are coming to to the same race so we can Hi.

If you fancy joining in but are not 100% sure then check out the video below to see just how much fun you could be having xx

Also here is a discount code for you lovely peeps to get £3 off of your entry fee xx  KISDISCOUNT



2 comments: