Sunday 1 March 2015

Slimming World Week #8



Ooops, I forgot to post about my weigh-in on Friday!! I wasn`t very happy with the results so that`s probably why I didn`t jump on here.


This week I had a 1/5lb gain, not happy with that as I have been very good this week, but on a positive note midweek I did manage to run my first non-stop 5k ever!! And in under 40 minutes which I have been told is a respectable time.

Even if my weight isn`t going down at least my fitness is improving..I have been trying to run 5k non-stop for months now, never got past 3.5k before feeling like I was going to pass out. But on Wednesday I got to 3.5k and felt good so kept going, the last 0.5k was very hard as my legs had turned to lead. But I HAD to do it and with the help of theprmummy who was running next to me, she spurred me on to do it so thanks Emma xxxxx




This week I am going back to basics, read the book again from cover to cover and plan ahead. Lets see what happens this Friday.

I have cooked a new recipe from this months magazine, you must give it a go...its amazing!! click here to check it out.

Weigh-In Week #8

Starting Weight - 12st 5lb
Current Weight - 11st 10.5lb - gain 0.5lb

Total loss to date - 8.5lb

Target Weight - 10st
Sim's Life

1 comment:

  1. The baked eggs recipe does look very yummy and can imagine it's packed with protein... definitely one to try! Well done on your 5k run, that is fantastic! I took have noticed my fitness levels improving as I've been able to push it further at the gym this week with running. Nowhere near 5k yet - but I will get there! Thank you for joining in with #WeightLossWednesday - hope you are having a good week and hope to see you again next week! Sim x

    ReplyDelete