Yet again all FREE on the Extra Easy plan!!
Cooking Time - approx 40 mins
4 x Cod pieces, frozen or fresh, if using fresh the cooking time is halved
1 x courgette, cut into large chunks
3 x tomatoes, cut into large chunks
1 x pepper, colour of your choice
handful of sliced mushrooms
1 x onion, finely chopped
1 x 300ml passata
handful of olives
- Prepare rice to your preference. Whilst cooking...
- Spritz a few sprays of Frylite into a frying pan and gently sweat down the onions for a minute.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, passata and your choice of vegetables bar the olives and pepper along with 200ml of boiling water.
- Mix together and simmer for 15-20 minutes or till mixture has thickened.
- Add your fish pieces and peppers, slightly pressing the fish into the sauce. Cover and cook till fish is cooked through.
- Add chopped olives to sauce just before serving on a bed of rice.
One thing I have learnt in the last few days is that I need to brush up on my photography skills as the last few photos haven`t done the meals justice!!