Monday 26 January 2015

Chickpea Dahl Muffins



SNACKS, SNACKS, SNACKS.



This is my obsession at the moment; I`m constantly on the look out for Slimming World friendly snacks which are good enough to satisfy that annoying hunger niggle mid morning/afternoon.

These little beauties are amazing. Chickpea Dahl Muffins.

Thanks to theprmummy for introducing me to these little mouthfuls of delight!!

They are SO easy to make and are completely FREE on the extra easy plan, so no worrying about going off plan.








Ingredients

1 x 400gm tin of Chickpea Dahl (Asda)
1 x Bachelors Super Rice GOLDEN flavour
5 x whisked eggs

Thats it!!

Method


  1. Cook rice as instructed on packet.
  2. Once rice is cooked combine the whisked eggs and Chickpea Dahl.
  3. Lightly grease baking tin of your choice, I used heart shaped mini muffin cases and muffin cases. You can also make a Dahl loaf in a 1lb loaf tin.
  4. Divide mixture equally into cases.
  5. Cook at 190 for approx 25 minutes or till firm.
  6. Enjoy.
Makes approx 24, depends on what size you use.

See I told you these were so easy to make and are scrummy. I like them warmed up with a fried egg and baked beans...weird I know!


1 comment:

  1. I've never tried chickpeas (and never wanted to) but these muffins sound fab. You have me very tempted :)

    Thank you (and PR Mummy!) for sharing such a fab recipe.

    ReplyDelete