Saturday 31 January 2015

Slimming World Journey Week #4

This week I didn`t `feel` it and it showed on the scales. I gained 1 1/2lbs this week, to say I`m disappointed is an understatement. I had been on plan 100% and went to the gym but still gained???

Maybe it was the fact that last week I was weighed first thing in the morning with no food in my system since the night before and yesterday I weighed-in in the evening?? I know for a fact as I previously tested this that I can gain up to 3lbs from a morning weight check to a night-time weight check. I`m not trying to make excuses, just trying to see where I may of gone wrong so that I can change it and have a loss for next week.

Oh well, a new week, a new challenge!!

Below is a small selection of this weeks meal choices.

Weigh-In Week #4

Starting Weight - 12st 5lbs
Current Weight - 11st 13lb - gain of 1.5lbs

Total Loss to date - 6lbs

Target Weight - 12st

No comments:

Post a Comment