Chococake is a cafe and chocolate shop stocking Chococo chocolates as well as locally produced confectionery goods from around Dorset. Both Hazel and Wayne are avid bakers and this shows in their impressive range of baked goods available fresh each day.
The business has been going form strength to strength and on the 3rd of November Chococake will be celebrating its 3rd birthday.
To help celebrate their birthday Chococake and I have teamed up to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a medium sized (16) selection box of Chococo chocolates with a RRP of £14.95.
To be in with a chance of winning this rather scrummy prize all you need to do is fill out the Gleam widget below.
Please note the contents of the prize may differ to the image above.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only
- Closing date : 9th November 2015
- If the chosen winner is not local to Wimborne, Dorset and cannot collect then the selection of chocolates will be sent by post.
- The chocolate selection may contain fresh cream products so it is advisable for them to be consumed within 2 weeks.
- The chocolates have been produced in a food prep area that has used nuts and may also contain nuts.
Medium Box of Chococo Chocolates (16) From Chococake