Friday 22 May 2015

Will You Sponsor Me For Britmums??

For people who dont know what Britmums is here goes...Britmums is a massive bloggers conference held annually in London. Hundreds of bloggers attend workshops aiming to improve their blogging and social media skills.

A massive aspect of the event is networking; meeting fellow members of the blogging world and creating future relationships with companies.


This year its on the 19th & 20th June.

I`m hoping to attend Britmums this year but require sponsorship from brands to be able to do this.

Sponsoring me will give your company great exposure on my blog and on social media.

I am offering full or part sponsorship opportunities to brands to be their representing blogger at the event.

Broken down the cost for me to attend Britmum`s is £95 for the entry ticket and £42 for travel by train.
My accommodation is pre arranged and I will cover the costs for food and travel costs whilst in London.



In return for full or partial sponsorship I would be happy to -


  • Publish a post before the event to announce you as my sponsor to my readers
  • Whilst at the event I will be using social media, eg twitter and Facebook so will include your brands twitter or Facebook handle in each tweet/message
  • Include a badge of your company on my blogs sidebar
  • Include your logo on my business cards stating you are my sponsor
All areas are negotiable so please dont be scared to ask!!

Here is a link to the Britmums website explaining in more detail about sponsorship - http://www.britmums.com/britmumslive/getting-sponsored/

If you would like to sponsor me please feel free to contact me at jeniwood@sky.com xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment