Thursday 4 December 2014

Getting Hot And Bothered Over Shoes!! Hotter Shoes Review

I hold my hands up and admit that I HATE shoe shopping; I LOVE clothes shopping but for some reason loathe shoe shopping.

Since having the boys I have noticed that my feet have seemed to of spread a lot so need wide fitting shoes or a size bigger than normal.

My hatred of shoe shopping has been quashed by the lovely people at Hotter Shoes!! Have you ever heard of Hotter Shoes?? I had but thought that they were more aimed at, um how do I out this nicely??..the older population...how wrong was I!!

I was invited along with a handful of other amazing local bloggers to attend a Hotter Shoes event that showcased their current and new styles of shoes.

So along I went to their Bournemouth store and met up with Laura from MaxAndMummy, Elaine from EntertainingElliot and Natalie from onebusyWAHM.

We were treated to some lush nibbles and allowed to peruse and try on shoes and boots from their new AW14/15 range. The lovely Mel who is the head of PR for Hotter Shoes then gave us a really interesting talk on how Hotter Shoes came about and their journey from humble beginnings in 1959 making comfortable slippers to today being a worldwide brand.

Hampshire 
Lomand

Whilst looking around the shop I was instantly drawn to the boot section and fell in love with the Hampshire boots; a gorgeous looking pair of just below the knee boots with a full length zip and mid height heel. Now I have always wanted a pair or knee high boots that I could team up with some leggings or skinny jeans but was worried about how practical and comfy they would be.


When I tried these boots on it was literally like putting on a pair of slippers!! They were so comfy that I couldn`t even tell that I was in a heeled boot, they felt as if I was wearing flats.

If I had my way I would of had a pair in each boot in the AW14/15, the Lomand definitely came a very close second in my wish list to the Justina boots, they were all gorgeous but I had to choose the Hampshire boots.

Check out below their first trip out on the school run......finally yummy mummy!!!!

I am soooooo in love with these boots!

You MUST check out the Hotter range, I promise you that you will be pleasantly surprised at what you can get for your money. Also just in time for Christmas they have some amazing offers on.


I received a pair of boots from Hotter Shoes free of charge in return for an honest review.


1 comment: