All of that is about to change!!
With The Real Nappy Week happening next week; 28th April - 2nd May. Benjamin and I have been given the amazing opportunity to try a range of cloth nappies, blogging our journey as we go along.
Myself and a small handful of other lucky bloggers have been sent an amazing assortment of nappies from various brands.
I had a lovely video chat with a Nappy Guru called Rachel AKA Greenwich Nappy Guru and we went though in great detail the contents of my Fill Your Pants package.
I was so overwhelmed with what I found in the box, but Rachel quickly put me at ease and showed me how to use each brand with the least stress and very quickly I found that I couldn't wait to get started!!!!
Here`s what I received...what an amazing selection!!
Do you think Benjamin liked of the contents of the box??
In my box there are nappies and accessories from Charlie Banana, Smartipants, Babino Mio, Tots Bots, Little Lambs, and Gro Via. They all look amazing quality and I am in love with all the different prints, after more research I have come to realise there are thousands of different patterns so you can tailor your babies nappies to their personalities!
Today I have washed all the nappies in anticipation of starting them asap; I will probably start them tomorrow - 27th - as I am going to be in all day and don't fancy being in the situation of going out on Monday and getting in a sticky nappy situation with no practise.
Here are the details of my fellow bloggers who will also be documenting their cloth nappy journey; please feel free to pop on over to their blogs and see how they are coping compared to me!!
- Tanya Hindes - www.crackednailsandsplitends.co.uk - testing with her 1 yr old granddaughter
- Christina Marriott - www.preschoolmum.com - testing at night with her 2 1/2 yr old daughter
- Colette Burgess - www.goingonanadventure.co.uk - testing with her 5 mth old
- Jayne Crammond - www.mumstheword.me - testing with her 8 week old
- Lauren Kearney-Pateman - www.belledubrighton.com - testing with her 10 mth old
- Catriona Stephen - www.lovedbymummy.co.uk - testing with her 6 mth old
- Emma Ross - www.youtube.com/mamlina - testing with her newborn who is due any day
- Daniella Abraham - www.madamegourmand.com - testing with her 13 mth old
Check back each day this week to see how Ben and I deal with the nappy challenge!! Plus I will have a discount code and link for you to get 20% off any orders placed via the link during Real Nappy Week.
If you would like to follow our antics on twitter, follow me @poolemamma and check out #realnappyweek #clothnappies and @TheNappyGurus to keep up to date with our journeys.
To celebrate Nappy Week, The Nappy Gurus are running an competition via rafflecopter to win a £50 voucher to spend on cloth nappies so you can give them a try for yourself.
Enter below for your chance to nab the £50 voucher xxxx