Saturday 5 October 2013

UBC #5 - Welcome to the 70`s!!

Ok then, post number 2 today.

In my earlier post I mentioned that my littlest man is ill and that I am shattered because of this.

What is the worst thing that your hubby could say to you when you are exhausted???

"Hunny, the boys and I have decided to start redecorating the lounge"

What??? Now...mid afternoon with no preparation????

We have been talking about starting it now for a few weeks, but not today when I feel like a zombie and with no preparation, we haven't even decided if we are going to paint or wallpaper, let alone a colour!!




Here are a few photos of what has been found under 3 layers of wallpaper.
Welcome to the 70`s



Who in their right mind has these colours for their lounge???

Fair to say we weren't planning on finding these alluring colours so will now have to paint it all white before we can either wallpaper or paint it.

Why is nothing ever simple and straight forward when it comes to DIY?

1 comment:

  1. We have been trying to improve out home for a while but we still have hideous woodchip paper in places. Eek! x

    ReplyDelete