Friday 13 September 2013

Sleep......its a miracle!!

My smiley little man after 8 1/2 hours sleep!!!
Please excuse the darkness of the photo, I turned the flash
off so not to startle him!!
Ben slept 8 1/2 hours last night!!.....It may not sound like a big thing but for Ben it is. 

He went 7pm to 3.30am.

I was blessed with my first two boys as they LOVED their sleep, both were sleeping through the night by 3 weeks and in their nursery by 4 weeks.
Not my Benjamin....the most he has ever slept in one stretch is about 3-4 hours.

He was 16 weeks yesterday and I had really hoped he would be going through by now. 

I started to wean him last week as he was screaming for milk every 3 hours so maybe this has helped??

Or could it be because I put him in his gro-bag for the first time last night?? 

Who know but I am chuffed with him and I feel soooo much better for having a few more hours sleep, lets see if he does it again tonight and wasn`t just a fluke!!!

1 comment:

  1. The gro bag makes a big difference in my opinion. Fingers crossed he continues to sleep like that. With my first two I survived most days on just three hours sleep - im not exaggerating either! The toughest years of my life to date. X

    ReplyDelete