Tuesday 24 September 2013

Bargain Finder

I have been told by alot of my friends that I`m good at finding bargains when I`m out shopping and online...Does this mean I am just lucky to find them or shop too much??

I thought I`d put a few on my blog for you to enjoy too.

As soon as I find them I will post on here, with a link if I have a have found it online, plus a quick review of what I think about it.

Here is my first bargain...I found these amazing canvas shoes in Sports Direct, they are so retro and cute!!

I haven`t worn them yet but whilst I was trying them on they felt really soft and comfy.

In-store they are an amazing £4.50 and online only £3.50 but there is a delivery charge of £3.99.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/donnay-condor-mid-junior-canvas-shoes-059017


No comments:

Post a Comment