Tuesday 29 September 2015

How Time Flies, But I`m Back!!

I can`t believe that I have published only 3 posts since the start of the summer holidays and feel really guilty about it. I can honestly say that I have been so busy over the last few weeks that sadly blogging has been the last thing on my mind.

With Ben starting nursery 3 weeks ago I now have 3 hours a week to myself , but what am I going to do with it I hear you ask?? Well sadly I am not going to be having some chill out time; instead I have decided to take my hobby of crocheting to the next level and have set up a new blog to document my patterns and creations plus a YouTube channel for video tutorials of the patterns. So my 3 child free hours a week will now be spent recording and editing video tutorials, plus writing and blogging about what I have created....am I mad??

The new blog is called Crochet Bliss UK, please feel free to take a peek...I hope you like what you see!!
It is a work in progress so please be kind!!

So then, hopefully I will be back publishing posts about the antics of the Wood family more often, see you soon xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment