You know your an adult when you have to make your own birthday cake!!
It`s my birthday tomorrow and being on Slimming World I was worried I wouldn`t be able to have a nice piece of cake to celebrate...that was until I found these 1/2 syn Brownies.
Who doesn`t like chocolate and cake and ONLY 1/2 syn per slices????
I found this recipe on mydietjourney, it is so easy and SOOOOOOO tasty!!
1/2 Syn Chocolate Brownies
Serves - 25
Prep Time - 10 mins
Baking Time - 30 mins
- 70gm of Sweetener
- 60gm coco powder
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- Fry Light
- Spray a baking tray with Fry Light and line with greaseproof paper.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan assisted, adjust accordingly for gas)
- Whisk the egg white till they form soft peeks.
- In a separate bowl mix the egg yolks with the sweetener, coco powder and vanilla essence, you may need to add some water if the mixture becomes too stiff.
- Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture
- Pour mixture into baking tray
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- ENJOY still warm or allow to cool.
You can eat the brownies as they are or you can top with quark and an options sachet mixture. At only 2 syns per options sachet spread onto 25 squares you cant really add any 0.08 syns to the total ;-) so lets not!!!!