These are so lush and gooey that I can`t get enough of them!! I daren`t count the syns or calories in them as I`m sure that I would have a heart attack.
Here is the recipe for you. xx
Ingredients Will make approx 12 servings
For Brownie Mix -
125 gm unsalted butter
125 gm dark chocolate chopped
200 gm brown sugar
3 eggs beaten
50 gm plain flour
50 gm cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
For Cheesecake Mix -
180 gm soft cheese
40gm caster sugar
glacier cherries for decoration
- Preheat your oven to 180c or gas mark 4.
- Combine the butter, chocolate and brown sugar in a pan until melted ( Top Tip - dont heat on too high a heat as the chocolate will granulate and taste crunchy) Remove from heat and whisk in the eggs.
- Add flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and stir well.
- Pour mixture into a greased and lined baking tin approx 18 cm x 28 cm in size.
- Beat soft cheese and sugar together until smooth and creamy. Blob randomly over the chocolate mixture to create a random pattern. Swirl the mixture together with a knife, or as I use a chopstick. P;ace cherries randomly into mixture.
- Bake at 180c or gas mark 4 for 30-40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the thickest part of the brownie.
- Wait until completely cool before dividing up into servings.