Tuesday 3 June 2014

South West Blog Social



So then, who out there is going to the South West Blog Social 2014 meet up this weekend in Exeter ? ?

I am!!

I'm really nervous about going as its my first blogging event since the creation of Poolemamma in September last year.

Saying that I can't wait to meet up with everyone and to finally be able to put some faces to the names I've been seeing and interacting with all over facebook, twitter and bloglovin!!!

The event looks like its going to be a corker with guest speakers to include all aspects of improving your blogging techniques.

I`m intrigued to see how it all turns out and hope to make some new blogging friends.

Also I`ll admit that I can`t wait for the highly anticipated goody bag full of treats xxxxxxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment