We have a few but the whole family absolutely love the good old pasta bolognese bake.
It`s so simple and quick to make and VERY satisfying.
- preheat oven to 160c
- cook desired amount of pasta
- whilst pasta is cooking, brown mince in frying pan
- add diced onions, mushrooms and garlic salt (optional)
- add either tinned tomatoes or pre made bolognese sauce and simmer for 5-10 minutes
- make up either cheese or white sauce, its your personal preference
- grab a large oven/pyrex dish
- place all the mince mixture on bottom of dish
- then layer the now cooked pasta over the mince...DO NOT MIX!!
- layer chosen sauce over pasta.....DO NOT MIX!!
- add cheese if required
- cook in oven until sauce is bubbling or cheese has browned.
I have personally found that not mixing the layers whilst cooking makes the whole bake taste better but its up to you. We also have garlic bread with it.
There is never any left overs with this recipe.