Friday 7 March 2014

World Book Day - What a Wally!!!

Yesterday was World Book Day so today my eldest sons school asked them to go in dressed as their favorite book character.

Alfie informed me he wanted to be Wally from Where`s Wally. "Of course I said, no problems"...why did I say that??? We didn`t own anything with white and red stripes on......AAARRHH!!

Cue a random shout out on facebook and luckily a friend which some of you may know, Kara Guppy or AKA Chelseamamma came to my rescue, she had a complete dress up outfit of Wally!! So no manic cutting and sewing for me this year..phew!!

Here is my little man all ready to go to school this morning


And here is Alfie with his bestie, Chloe dressed as a girly Peter Pan


What outfits did you create or in my case not create for World Book Day??

I`d love to see some photos xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment