Wednesday 6 November 2013

First dry night!!

This morning I woke up to find that son #2 had had his first night of not wearing a nappy with NO accidents!!

I was a little skeptical that it was too soon for us to try no nappy at night so I had been prepared to be woken up in the night to him saying he had wet the bed. I`d even placed a spare bed sheet and a couple of absorbent bed pads in a pile next to his bed ready; but no he did it!!

I know we will have a few accidents along the way to being completely dry at night, but who cares??

The smile on his face this morning when I told him I was proud of him and that he was becoming a big boy was priceless. A sight I will never forget, he looked so chuffed with himself.

It`s the little things in life that make you happy, and only parents know how it feels when their little ones hit a milestone x

1 comment:

  1. Well done Little Man! I love these little milestones (and the cost saving on nappies, too!) :)

    ReplyDelete