Tuesday 1 October 2013

Ultimate Blog Challenge - Day #1

Right then , here goes....I`m going to try my hardest to complete the Ultimate Blog Challenge....31 blogs in 31 days.

I cannot promise a blog EVERY day but will try to publish 31 blogs in 31 days. Its going to be a mammoth task for me as I`ve only just started blogging so not very confident in my writing skills
and am feeling a little low at the moment as having a hard time with the brood.

Nothing has been done in the house for the last few days as my youngest who is 19 weeks has started teething in a big way, I have also started to wean him so I`m unsure which is causing him to be so grumpy and clingy.

I am hoping that having a task of a blog a day will keep my brain functioning as the lack of sleep is starting to take its toll.

A tired me with
my gorgeous
lil man.
Terrible selfie!!
My plan of what to do and when is coming together nicely as over the next few weeks I have a few days out planned to attractions in my area and a 70th birthday celebration weekend away in London where we are going to see the amazing Lion King in the West End.

So then blog number 1 down, only 29 to go!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: