Tuesday 29 October 2013

Best Baby Buy??

The list could be endless when it comes to things that you buy in preparation for your baby`s arrival.

What has been your best buy that you couldn`t live without??

For me its two things; both I have found to be essential in my day to day life.

I have found that it goes to show you dont have to spend the earth on baby equipment as both my best buys were bargains.

First and most important to me is my nursing chair; I bought this in preparation for baby number 1 in March 2007 and am glad to say it is still going strong now 6 1/2 years on and nursing number 3!!!

It has got me through many a unsettled night with the boys and is so comfy I have to admit that I fall asleep in it far too often....I blame it on the reclining option and plush cushions!!

When we got it I was worried that it would not last very long as due to our small budget it was from the lower end of the value scale at £99. When researching the chairs I found some to be hundreds and hundreds of pounds. My £99 bargain has done us proud and I`m sure if I didn`t have one I would be alot more sleep deprived than I am now!!!!



My second essential is from Munchkin UK, their Deluxe Drying Rack has been a godsend to me.
Its only a few pieces of plastic but it saves so much time and space in the kitchen.

My mum got it for me when #3 was a few days old, I was still breastfeeding him at the time so didn`t think I`d find use for it.

How wrong was I??

I don`t know what I would do if it broke on me as my mum got it from Asda in the clearance section and got it for £1 and we haven`t seen it anywhere since except for online.



So then what is your live-without baby essential?? Will be interesting to see what everyone`s is xx

5 comments:

  1. Although I'm 'way past babies and probably no new grandbabies, either, these look like very good products. I think I'd like that chair just for myself! Thanks for sharing this.

    All the best,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. my Ergobaby carrier - a lifesaver with a little one with reflux!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best buys would be (1) Ikea high chair (2) Moby Wrap (sling) (3) The Jumperoo (4) the Door Bouncer (5) Our Ikea wardrobe that we got for baby's arrival. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also absolutely loved my rocking chair and stool. My other fave purchase was my Bugaboo. Bought for DS1 and used for DD2 as well, I almost cried when I had no more occasion to use it. LOVED that travel system!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in love, and miss it so much, with my phil and teds, having the two kids the ages so close this was the best thing in the world.

    Bumbo and my L shaped pillow would be my other favourites

    ReplyDelete