Sunday 21 February 2016

I`m Back...Again!!

Sorry for being absent the last few months: this is going to sound like a really bad excuse but life has literally got in the way.

I`m starting to feel like I`m in control again so here I am!

Regular readers will know I started Slimming World at the start of last year and lost just over a stone. I left group in May due to financial reasons but tried to keep to plan, sadly the old ways of eating slowly crept in and by Christmas 2015 I had regained almost all of what I had lost. I think not having the weekly weigh-in`s made me a little complaisant and I was in denial of how much I had gained.

I started back up 1 week ago with my lovely friend Natalie who runs the Alderney group local to me. Natalie is an inspiration for me having lost over 4 stone and 5 dress sizes in a year and she has managed to keep it off for over a year.

First week on plan didn`t go very well. As a Valentines treat hubby secretly booked us a table at a local restaurant, it was a lovely idea but sadly there wasn`t a single thing on the menu that I could of adapted to be on plan. I think I used all my syns for the week in one meal!!!! That resulted in only half a pound loss for my first weigh-in. I was so angry and upset that I hadn`t lost more that I was actually chocking back the tears as Natalie was talking to me in front of the group. Oh well it was a blip on hopefully a successful weight loss journey and tomorrow is another day.

So far this week I have been on plan 100% and haven`t gone over my allowed syns.

I finally have the passion back to start trying new meal ideas so will be showing my creations here; let me know if you try any and like them xx




1 comment:

  1. Yay glad you're back in the blogging world, I've missed reading it! x

    ReplyDelete